Participants will have access to the program for around two to six months. Initially, participants will be assessed on their career interests and mentor preferences.
From there participants will be matched with an Industry Mentor; with whom they will be in contact with on at least a fortnightly basis.
Mentors will support participants via a mentoring relationship through a digital platform by:
- clarifying career expectations and pathways,
- creating opportunities for Participants through networks,
- providing advice on recruitment processes,
- clarifying employer expectations,explaining workplace etiquette, and
- providing practical guidance and support.
Digital Industry Mentor Service is for young people aged 15-24 years who:
- display symptoms of a mental health illness; or
- come from a disadvantaged background or an area of high youth unemployment.
5 June 2017 to 4 June 2019
- Contact: Ella Hewitt
- Phone: 03 9027 0177
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Headspace website