What will I learn at a Small Business Fair?
During February and March, we will bring together business leaders, experienced business owners, and government agencies to provide you a one-stop shop of advice and tips at the Small Business Fair.
These fairs will be held across Australia.
One of the best things about the Small Business Fair, is that industry professionals are available to answer your questions in face-to-face individual sessions.
Some of the topics you can explore include:
- The financial incentives available to enhance your small business and find the right staff
- Tips on how to manage your cash flow
- Digital marketing tools you can use to target new customers
- Easier ways to understand the Australian tax and superannuation systems and what offsets you can claim
- Learn how to better market your business to Government and other larger customers
- How you can benefit from Free Trade Agreements and expand your business to international markets.
How do I register to attend?
Attending a Small Business Fair is free.
Register for a Small Business Fair near you
- South Perth – 5 February
- Ellenbrook – 6 February
- Mandurah – 7 February
- Bunbury – 8 February
- Mount Barker – 14 February
- Glenelg – 15 February
- Port Lincoln – 16 February
Australian Capital Territory
- Queanbeyan – 21 February
- Canberra – 22 February
New South Wales
- Gosford – 27 February
- Penrith – 28 February
- Strathfield – 1 March
- Hurstville – 2 March
- Ballarat – 5 March
- Wodonga – 7 March
- Melbourne – 13 March
- Frankston – 14 March
- Geelong – 15 March
- Brisbane - 18 March
- Bundaberg - 20 March
- Rockhampton - 21 March
Small Business Fair is supported by: